Could there be frost on that pumpkin on your front-door step later this week?
Here's the weather forecast for Wednesday through Friday in Falls Church, courtesy of The Weather Channel:
- Wednesday: After the rain goes away Wednesday morning, we'll see partly sunny skies with temperatures in the 50s. It will get down into the 30s by early Thursday morning, but not below freezing, according to The Weather Channel's forecast.
- Thursday: Thursday, Falls Church will see mainly clouds with a high of 55 degrees, but no rain.
- Friday: Our chilliest day: Thursday evening into Friday morning with a low of 32 degrees. On Friday, the high will get up to 54 degrees.
- Weekend: Temperatures will begin to inch up on Saturday, with a high of 56 degrees and a low of 39 degrees. By Sunday, we'll be up to 58 degrees for a high and 37 degrees for a low.
- Next Week: Monday will start out a bit chilly in the 50s but by Tuesday, it should be sunny and in the 60s, according to The Weather Channel.
Also read: When Does Daylight Saving Time End?