Fairfax Health District officials recently inspected food preparation and storage in the Falls Church area. Full reports can be accessed on the health department's website.
"In our experience, it is unrealistic to expect that a complex, full-service food operation can routinely avoid any violations," according to Virginia Department of Health's website.
Here's a list of restaurants, school cafeterias and other food-prep locations that had zero violations during health inspections in June.
This list only includes restaurant inspections in the last month. If you are looking for the latest inspection on a particular restaurant, visit the health department's website.
- Athens Restaurant, 3541 Carlin Springs Rd
- Fairfax Delicatessen & Pizza, 7173 Lee Hwy
- Higher Horizon's Day Care Center, 6201 Leesburg Pike #5
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital/ SSB Kitchen, 3300 Gallows Rd
- INOVA FFX HOSP/ South Side Cafe, 3300 Gallows Rd
- J V Restaurant, 6666 Arlington Blvd
- Merrifield Wine and Beer, 8100 Lee Highway
- Panera Bread #1162, 8191 Strawberry Lane #Suite A
- Pastry Xpo, 8190 Strawberry Lane #6