Falls Church development company Rushmark Properties, a real estate development company based in Falls Church, submitted a site plan in June that is now being reviewed, Fuller noted.
Planners have walked the property, at 301 W. Broad St. in Falls Church, with nearby residents of the Winter Hill Association, who have concerns about noise, parking and even rodents, once digging begins. Winter Hill's next board meeting is coming up next week, when the grocery store plans will likely be a hot topic.
Fuller said he expects the grocery store, once construction begins, to be completed in two years.
- A seven-story mixed-use building with a ground floor commercial including a Harris Teeter grocery store (60,000 square feet) and other retail (3,470 square feet).
- Six-stories of residential multi-family rental apartments (282 units) above the one story ground floor commercial uses with the mixed-use building totaling seven-stories.
- An underground parking garage with three levels of parking and 573 spaces.
- Harris Teeter: Falls Church Residents Chime In on Proposal
- Plans to Bring a Harris Teeter to Falls Church Moving Along
- Future of Anthony's Looking Grim
- Falls Church Institution Anthony's Closing June 2