.

10 People Taken to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Leak in Falls Church-Area Building

Thirty people evaluated for symptoms.

Carbon monoxide leak near Falls Church.
Carbon monoxide leak near Falls Church.

Ten people were taken to a hospital from an office building in the Falls Church area after a carbon monoxide leak.

Carbon monoxide is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas that can kill.

Hazmat units responded to the 6200 block of Leesburg Pike, near Seven Corners, and evaluated 30 people for possible symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning about 5 p.m., Renee Stilwell , a fire department spokeswoman, told The Washington Post.

Authorities took 10 people to the hospital for further evaluation, Stilwell said.


Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »