City of Falls Church Crime Report for Nov. 18 - 24, 2013
NOTE: This report is not a definitive list of all criminal activity and is subject to change upon investigation. Please contact Falls Church Police at 703-241-5050 if you have any information regarding any of these crimes.
- Narcotics Violation, 7124 Leesburg Pike (George Mason High School) On Nov. 18, a juvenile male, of the City of Falls Church, was arrested and released on summons for Possession of Marijuana.
- Assault, 6795 Wilson Blvd. #21 (Hai Lua) On Nov. 11, an unknown suspect assaulted the victim while in the restaurant.
- Larceny from Building, 223 Little Falls St. (Community Center) On Nov. 18, an unknown suspect(s) stole an unattended iPhone.
- Indecent Exposure, 100 block W. Annandale Rd. On Nov. 19, an unknown male exposed his genitalia. The suspect is described as a tall black male with a grey hoodie who appeared to be late teens early twenties.
- Trespass, Resisting Arrest, Obstruction of Justice, and Public Drunkenness, 100 block S. Maple Ave. On Nov. 21, a male of no fixed address, was arrested for Trespassing, Resisting Arrest, Obstruction of Justice, and Public Drunkenness.
- Narcotics Violation, 1000 block S. Washington St. On Nov. 21, an officer conducted a traffic stop for a motor vehicle violation. The driver, a 21-year-old male from Great Falls, was arrested for Possession of Marijuana.
- Assault and Public Drunkenness, 220 N. Washington St. (State Theater) On Nov. 23, officers responded to the area for a report of an altercation. A 30-year old South Riding resident was arrested for two counts of Assault and Public Drunkenness. A 31-year old male from Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., was arrested for two counts of Assault, Trespass, and Public Drunkenness.
- Public Drunkenness, 100 block Park Washington Ct. On Nov. 23, a 24-year-old man from Fairfax, was arrested for Public Drunkenness.
- Driving Under the Influence, 400 block E. Broad St. On Nov. 24, an officer responded to the area for a report of a stationary vehicle on the street. The driver, a 42-year-old man from Fairfax, was arrested for Driving Under the Influence.
- Public Drunkenness, 220 N. Washington St. On Nov. 24, a 27-year-old man from Washington, DC, was arrested for Public Drunkenness.